Casgliadau Arlein
Amgueddfa Cymru
Chwilio Uwch
35mm film negative
Baking bread, Mynachlog Ddu, Pembrokeshire.
Pwnc
Bywyd Gwerin
Rhif yr Eitem
NEG 35/3458
Creu/Cynhyrchu
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Cyfnod: 1971
Lleoliad
In store
Categorïau
PembrokeshireDosbarth
COOKINGNid yw sylwadau ar gael ar hyn o bryd. Ymddiheuriadau am yr anghyfleustra.