Casgliadau Arlein
Amgueddfa Cymru
Chwilio Uwch
Half plate glass negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
Interior view of Abernodwydd Farmhouse at Amgueddfa Werin Cymru, St Fagans, May 1955. View from kitchen looking towards screen.
Pwnc
Bywyd Gwerin
Rhif yr Eitem
F2026.36.8
Historical Associations
Association Type: Subject
Place: Abernodwydd
Creu/Cynhyrchu
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Rôl: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Lle: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans National Museum of History
Cyfnod: 05/1955
Derbyniad
Made-in-House
Mesuriadau
Meithder
(mm): 120
Lled
(mm): 164
Techneg
Glass negative (black & white)
Deunydd
Glass
Lleoliad
In store
Nid yw sylwadau ar gael ar hyn o bryd. Ymddiheuriadau am yr anghyfleustra.