Casgliadau Arlein
Amgueddfa Cymru
Chwilio Uwch
Programme
Bilingual programme containing details of events and exhibitions held at the Welsh Folk Museum in conjunction with the Festival of Britain, 1951. Mint green paper cover illustrated with an image of St Fagans Castle (English front; Welsh back). Secured with two staples.
Pwnc
Bywyd Gwerin
Rhif yr Eitem
F09.41
Historical Associations
Associated Person/Body: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Association Type: Exhibition
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans: National History Museum
Associated Person/Body: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Association Type: Commemoration
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans: National History Museum
Associated Person/Body: Festival of Britain
Association Type: Commemoration
Date: 1951
Place: St Fagans Castle
Creu/Cynhyrchu
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Rôl: Printer
Cyfnod: 1951
Derbyniad
Collected Officially
Techneg
Print
Deunydd
Paper
Lleoliad
In store
Nid yw sylwadau ar gael ar hyn o bryd. Ymddiheuriadau am yr anghyfleustra.