Casgliadau Arlein
Amgueddfa Cymru
Chwilio Uwch
60mm film negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
Loom at the coir matmaking workshop for the blind, Llwynypia. Note the shears on the right used for trimming finished mats.
Pwnc
Bywyd Gwerin
Rhif yr Eitem
F2022.16.306
Creu/Cynhyrchu
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Rôl: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Lle: Llwynypia
Cyfnod: 29/06/1978
Derbyniad
Made-in-House
Mesuriadau
Meithder
(mm): 62
Lled
(mm): 49
Techneg
Film negative (black & white)
Deunydd
Film (photographic)
Lleoliad
In store
Categorïau
AnableddNid yw sylwadau ar gael ar hyn o bryd. Ymddiheuriadau am yr anghyfleustra.