Casgliadau Arlein
Amgueddfa Cymru
Chwilio Uwch
Half plate glass negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
South and east walls of the Quilting Exhibition at the Welsh Folk Museum, 1951.
Pwnc
Bywyd Gwerin
Rhif yr Eitem
F2022.16.160
Historical Associations
Associated Person/Body: Festival of Britain
Association Type:
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Creu/Cynhyrchu
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Rôl: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Lle: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Cyfnod: 1951
Derbyniad
Made-in-House
Techneg
Glass negative (black & white)
Deunydd
Glass
Lleoliad
In store
Nid yw sylwadau ar gael ar hyn o bryd. Ymddiheuriadau am yr anghyfleustra.